Credits and Acknowledgements
We have been fortunate to receive the help and support of many people in putting together this project. Our heartfelt thanks go to the following:
- José Hipólito (El churro)for his availability and endless knowledge and anecdotes about our town.
- Antonio Labordaofficial town historian, for revising the content and ensuring that it is as accurate as possible.
- Pilar Zafra, Pámela Sprátz, Mar Alonso, Sonia Conde y Clara Ortega
- Carlos Monterola, Pámela Sprátz, Clara Ortega, A.G.V, Josefa Garrrido, Margarita Martín, Roberto Melón. Juan Luis Regulón Miguel
- Thanks to all the members of the ‘Valdemorillo de foto’ Facebook group for their old photos and the love they have for our town’s history.
- Some photos used on this site belong to other websites which we would like to thank for their collaboration:
We would like to thank Camerata Antonio Soler and Director Gustavo Sánchez for the permission to use their recording of the symphonies of Gaetano Brunetti, a composer in the court of King Carlos III, as the soundtrack to our videos. This is the music that would have been popular at the peak of Valdemorillo’s historic splendour.
Raúl Bustillo, Estudio Goya
Web design, Graphic design, Video recording and editing, Locutions:
Clara Ortega, www.klerr.es