11-Fountain “El caño”

Fountain “el caño”

Located on “La Fuente” street from which it takes its name. Fuente Del Caño has always been a meeting point for neighbours for being the most important fountain in town. It was built in 1888 and reconstructed several times from 1906 to 1933.

Pouring drinkable water constantly, it has been one of the main points of water supply for neighbours, until the sewerage finished in 1975

During the 60s the water network was taken to different fountains scattered throughout the town and many neighbours took advantage of this network to take the supply to their homes.

Añadir un comentario

Tu correo electrónico no será publicado. Los campos requeridos están marcados